Monday, November 4, 2019

Zachary is FOUR!

My little buddy somehow grew up and is now FOUR years old!  And he can even say "FFFOUR" correctly now!  He is getting so big that it makes me want to smile and cry all at the same time!

For Zach's birthday, we celebrated by having some of his friends over on the 18th for an Avengers Birthday Party!  We just did some simple Avengers games and activities, had a picnic inside, and then had spiderman cake and icecream.






The next day was Saturday and we drove to Omaha and spent the day at the Henry Doorly Zoo!  We'd been meaning to go for awhile anyway and so we figured we'd just add it to the birthday festivities.  We had a fun (and tiring) day checking out the zoo, and then we let Zach pick out something from the gift shop for his birthday.  (He picked a stuffed turtle).





On Sunday the 20th, Zach's actual birthday, Zach requested we have sloppy joe's for dinner and donuts for dessert.  We opened presents afterwards and Zach got a new wiggle rider, a puzzle, some transformers, and a few other toys.  He was so excited and loved it all!








At 4, Zach is adorable, sweet, sneaky, mischievous, ridiculous, goofy, fun, and loving kid.  He will do the funniest things, the naughtiest things, and tell the most ridiculous jokes.  He says the most random things.  The other day Jon was laying on the floor and Zach was pushing him with his head, trying to roll him, and all of the sudden he stops and says, "Mom!  Guess what??  My head didn't break open when I was pushing dad!"  Haha, I don't know where these things come from.

A joke he told us in the car one day,  "What did one poop say to the other poop?  I love you."  He definitely loves any joke with poop involved.... 

Another inappropriate but random comment by Zach- we were talking about how we were going to paint our Halloween pumpkins:
Colton: I'm going to paint Frankenstein riding a shark riding a T-Rex in Outer Space!
Katie: I'm going to paint a princess!
Zach: I'm going to paint my butt. 😮🙈
Seriously!  Where does he come up with this stuff?

I know he is so excited to grow up and go to school like his older siblings, but I think I am going to be sad to lose my little buddy at home with me!  He is such a good big brother to Madi and she is always so excited to see and hug and climb all over him every day :)  He is also so sweet and loving and will frequently say things like, "Mommy, I love you SOOO much!"  or "Mommy I'm so glad you're my mom."  or "You are the best mom in the whole wide world!"  He is a sweetie 💗

Favorites:

Food: Sloppy Joes, Pizza, Chick Fil A Nuggets with Chick Fil A Sauce
Treat: All of the treats except Dots, haha
Color: All of the colors
Hobby: Play a lot
Show: Daniel Tiger, Curious George, Team Umizumi
Movie: Frozen

Dislikes:

Broccoli, his older siblings bossing him around, pretty much all dinners except the 3 he mentioned he likes

When he grows up he wants to know how drive. :)






No comments:

Post a Comment