Thursday, February 21, 2013

My Girly Baby Shower!

Saturday night, Feb. 16, 2013, some of my friends threw me a baby shower for my soon to be here little girl!  They did a great job with it! 

The refreshments were delicious and they had cute decorations and a very useful game!  They had all the guests write down a baby girl name for every letter of the alphabet to give me and Jon some ideas.  There were definitely some interesting names that came out of it but a few good ones too!!  Who knows, maybe I'll give someone a candybar or something if we end up choosing a name off of their list!  There was a great turn-out and we had fun just hanging out and chatting with the ladies.  I also got some super cute girly gifts!  Girl stuff is so fun!  I love Colton, wouldn't trade him for anything, but girl stuff is SO much more fun than boy stuff :) 
My beautiful friends who threw the shower! Sarah, Alissa, Amy.

AND...their real personalities :)  Haha

This little girl is due to arrive March 4, 2013 (Just 11 more days!!).  I have her room all decorated, we're pre-registered at the hospital, and I took a tour of the mother-baby and delivery rooms on Tuesday.  So now we just gotta wait for her to come and try to mentally prepare ourselves for another baby!  We're both nervous to make the transition to two kids, and I'm ESPECIALLY not looking forward to the lack of sleep, but we're super excited to meet our little girl and finally hold her and see what she looks like!  Any guesses??  Do I have any chance of passing some genes on or are all of our kiddos gonna be red-heads? :)
Baby Girl Room (1)

Baby Girl Room (2)

Baby Girl Room (3)

4 comments:

  1. Two kids is definitely a lot of fun, and a lot of work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yours are so cute though! How are you guys doing??

      Delete
  2. What an adorable little room! Two kids are so much fun. I like it better than one because it is so much fun to watch the interaction and the older one LOVES having another little one and friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay! I'm so excited to meet your baby girl!

    ReplyDelete