Monday, March 4, 2013

Pregnancy #2

Happy due date to me!  Today, March 4th, I am 40 weeks along with my second baby!  When she'll decide to make an appearance, who knows- but it'll be soon!  This little stinker has been super active the last month or so and likes to roll all over the place.  We are still feeling apprehensive about having a second baby but we're also tired of waiting to finally get to meet her.  We're finally ready to welcome baby #2, lets just hope we can handle it!

This pregnancy has been pretty good.  I didn't have high blood pressure this time, which I did with Colton, so that has been great!  I guess it's just boys that stress me out or something.  I did have some scares in the beginning with some subchoronial hemorrhages that burst.  It was pretty scary but everything was just fine in the end.  This pregnancy has also gone by SUPER fast compared to the last one and we feel a lot less prepared for this baby than we did for our first...which seems backwards.  Hopefully I can remember how to do everything and hopefully the labor+delivery+recovery go a lot smoother and faster than last time!  Fingers crossed!! 

I've gained about 36-37 pounds this pregnancy, about 11 less than last time so that's good I guess!  Again, it seems weird cause I exercised a lot more with the last pregnancy and my diet hasn't been any better or worse between the two.  I've just decided though that your body gains what it needs to gain.  As long as you're not sitting around being lazy and eating junk food or pigging out all the time cause you're "eating for two" then it doesn't really matter what you gain.  Hopefully gaining less this time means that it'll be easier to lose the baby weight afterwards.  Again, FINGERS CROSSED!!

Here's my progressions for baby #2.  Sorry some of the weeks are so sporadic.  I always forget to take the pictures!
15 weeks

19 weeks

21 weeks


22 weeks
24 weeks

28 weeks

33 weeks

36 weeks

37 weeks

38 weeks

39 weeks

40 weeks!!




40 weeks with Colton.

























1 comment: