Friday, February 8, 2013

Gettin' Quilty!

So, when I was pregnant with Colton, I made the lofty goal that I was gonna make a baby blanket for each of my kids.  It wasn't so bad for Colton's.  I was living in Utah and had my mom to help me.  When it came time to make a blanket for this next one I was a little nervous to do it on my own and even thought about just breaking the goal.  I decided that I would do it though and I'm glad it did!  I made some mistakes and it definitely wasn't perfect but I think it turned out pretty cute!  I'm pretty proud of the first quilt/baby blanket I made entirely by myself!




Total devestation!  I was ironing the seams down and the iron burned a hole in the fabric!

I was able to fashion a little patch to go over the hole.  Doesn't look perfect, but oh well.




Tying the quilt.

All finished!  I think it turned out pretty cute!

1 comment:

  1. love it! And holy cow about the iron! Seriously I'd have flipped out! Very nice patch job! She'll never ever notice!

    ReplyDelete