Saturday, May 26, 2018

Madison's Newborn Pics

For Madison's Newborn Pics, I took some of them and my friend Shantelle took some of them.  She does photography as a hobby and wanted to practice taking some newborn pics.  I would love to get better at photography and I hope that someday, when I get more time, I'm able to develop this talent a little bit.  I feel like I do ok with pictures right now, but it's not a natural talent for me so I feel like I'd need a lot of time and instruction to make it a talent.  For now, though, I do my best and, luckily, I have really cute subjects to practice on so they make my pictures look good regardless of my lack of skills. :)

Pictures taken by Shantelle:












Pictures taken by me- with some help from Jon:

















No comments:

Post a Comment