Sunday, October 9, 2016

A Visit From a Sister!

I LOVE visitors!  I love spending time with family and friends, and since moving away from Utah we don't get as much of that as I would like.  You can imagine how excited I was, then, when my sister told me she was buying airplane tickets for her and one of her little boys to come visit us in NC!  YAY!!!!  We were so excited!  It was an extra bonus because Katie would have her cast of by then and she would actually be able to play with her cousin, which she was unable to on our trip to UT.

Becky and Rider came out for a few days at the end of August.  We had so much fun!  We drove out to Wrightsville Beach and showed them the ocean.  The kids all had tons of fun playing in the waves.  We went to our neighborhood pool a few different times, ate out at applebees, and played and chatted the whole time!  It was great!  We were so happy they could visit and the cousins could get to know each other better.

Me & my sis!

Wrightsville Beach




Best Buds :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh! I didn't even see you had written this post. Why thank you! We had a great time. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! I didn't even see you had written this post. Why thank you! We had a great time. =)

    ReplyDelete