Sunday, February 4, 2024

Halloween 2024

 Halloween 2024 was a fun and busy time for us!  We miraculously manged to have no one sick the week of Halloween so we all made it to all 3 Trick or Treats (school, church, neighborhood)!  I'm pretty sure it's the first year that has ever happened so that was pretty fun but also made for being pretty crazy and the kids having way too much candy! I was also in charge of the Ward Trunk or Treat at the church again so I was pretty busy getting that all handled!

Katie, Madi, and myself all dressed as witches this year and Colton and Zach both dressed as minecraft characters.  It was fun being all matchy :). 

The Johansens (Alexis and Talia) came and joined me and the younger kids to walk around our neighborhood trick or treating and Colton went around with his buddies Cason and Oliver.  It was actually pretty cold this year so we didn't stay out the entire 2 hours like we have other years.  I think a combination of the cold and the fact that the kids already had candy from 2 other trunk-or-treats made them decide it was ok to drop out early on Beggars Night (Iowa Halloween- Oct. 30).  























No comments:

Post a Comment