Monday, April 16, 2018

Belated Easter Pics

Since we were traveling on both Easter and the Sunday afterwards, we never got around to taking our Easter pictures!  Our usual tradition is to have the Easter Bunny come Saturday morning, before Easter, and then do something spiritual Sunday.  The kids also usually get new spring church outfits to wear and I try to take pictures if I remember.  This year, our Easter Bunny was nice enough to come visit the kids on the Friday before Easter so the kids could have their baskets before we left for NC on Saturday morning.  That clever bunny even filled their baskets with lots of activity books and things for the kids to do during the long drive! :)  I pushed the spiritual part and Easter outfits until yesterday, the Sunday we were back in our ward.  I gave each of the kids a picture of Christ, shared my testimony with them, and then asked them each why they were grateful for Jesus. 


Colton: I'm grateful for Jesus because he died for me and because he never did anything bad.
Katie: I'm grateful for Jesus because he died for us.

Me: Why are you grateful for Jesus, Zach?
Zach: JESUS!!
I sure am grateful for these three!


No comments:

Post a Comment