Thursday, January 1, 2015

Halloween 2014

Halloween 2014 was spent in Rochester, MN at Grandma & Grandpa Day's house.  Jon & I had just returned from our Orlando vacation the day before and we stayed an extra day to let the kids spend Halloween with Grandma & Grandpa.  The weather was freezing but the kids were troopers and both of them really got into it this year!  Colton dressed up as a dragon, and LOVED his costume!  Katie was the most adorable little bumblebee I've ever seen.  They loved walking around to the neighbors and seeing their decorations and saying, "Trick or Treat!"  (Or if you're Katie, just "TREAT!")    The next day we woke up early to do some after-holiday shopping and scored big time on the treats!  Haha, it was perfect because we had our ward Trunk-or-Treat that night and we got all the candy 50% off!  I really love after-holiday sales.....I'm pretty sure all of my friends/family know this about me because I never shut up about them... Anyway, we made headed back to Davenport and got back just in time for the Trunk-or-Treat.  It was pretty fun, and fun to see people, but the kids were pretty worn out from travelling and didn't last long.  All in all, it was a super fun Halloween and so fun to see the kids enjoy the holiday!






No comments:

Post a Comment