Saturday, October 27, 2012

Trunk or Treat!

Last night, 10/26/12, was our Ward Trunk or Treat.  Colton dressed as Tigger and I just threw on a wig, glasses, and Halloween shirt.  I was basically a Halloween Party!  Haha, not really but I was trying to get in the spirit of things.  We combined with the other Davenport ward for this activity so it was a bit crowded and hectic but we had a great time!  Colton did not want to sit still for one second and play any of the children's games.  He just wanted to run around and growl at people.  His new favorite thing is growling like a lion, and since he was dressed as Tigger- that worked too :)  Colton didn't really get the concept of trick or treating too well.  I had to hold his bucket most of the time.  However, he DID love all the kids and seeing all the fun costumes.  He was smiles and giggles all night!  He waved at all the people handing out candy as we left.  I have the cutest little boy ever!

Happy Halloween!
As you can see, he's struggling to get away and run around some more.

Most adorable Tigger ever!

I love my little Tigger!

2 comments:

  1. That is a really cute costume Emm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, it's your cousin Linnae. I just found your blog and I'm glad I did! What a cute little boy you have! Glad to see you're doing well.

    ReplyDelete