Friday, July 6, 2012

Pregnancy Progressions

I am the type of person who really feels silly posing for pictures, especially when I am on the spot.  This is part of the reason I REALLY did not want to take pregnancy pictures.   I felt totally ridiculous posing with my belly for pictures.  Jon finally convinced me that we should take some, just so we could document the progression of the pregnancy.  I figure this online journal is as good a place as any to put them all together and show off my pregnancy progressions.  Basically, long story short, I get huge when pregnant.
11 weeks: thrilled to be taking pictures :)

18 weeks

20 weeks

22 weeks

24 weeks
26 weeks
28 weeks

30 weeks

32 weeks

34 weeks

36 weeks

38 weeks

40 weeks
Colton was born July 8, 2011.  He was three days past his due date (July 5th).*/

2 comments:

  1. FYI, everybody gets huge when they're pregnant, don't feel bad!! THankfully you don't stay that way forever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could be your definition of huge when I'm pregnant. Your 40 weeks is like my 24, but I guess it all feels the same. I just noticed that today is your little boy's birthday. So happy birthday Colton

    ReplyDelete