Wednesday, August 19, 2026

All the December things

December was busy, but with all of the best things.  The kids all got their new Christmas church outfits and we took our First Sunday of December Christmas photos.  We had a nice Ward Christmas Party with a talent show and the younger 3 kids sang "Away in a Manger" while I played the piano.  I was super nervous to play anything in public but the kids did a good job.  I had fun being creative making Christmas cookies for the neighbors and platters for parties.  Jon and I hosted our annual White Elephant Christmas Party with our friends and had a lot of fun.  Madi had a Christmas dance performance we went to.  We watched our favorite Christmas movies and made hot chocolate and had cookies.  We watched Mark and Jenna's kids for the weekend of Reed's birthday because Mark and Jenna flew to Utah to go to Anne's wedding.  They had a lot of fun having their cousins in town and getting to go celebrate at Urban Air- always a favorite.  I enjoyed the snowfall and Christmas lights- December is a magical time!












 








No comments:

Post a Comment